Thursday, November 5, 2009

Didn't find anything to blog about today, so ...

... here is some brain dump. I've been enjoying the "humanist geekatude" post which was written by my good friend Jeremy. He's from Brooklyn. He doesn't pull any punches, specially with his friends. I haven't seen him in almost 2-1/2 years and I miss him, but not much because we chat almost every day.

I could geek out and go off about how much I would love to have a Motorola Droid to play with tomorrow, but that would be boring .... even to me. I'm tired of wishing for stuff I'm not going to get. I could mention the String Bass which I ordered nine weeks ago and which still hasn't shipped, but that's getting more and more upsetting so I think I'll pass.

Hmmm, bad post. Hopefully I'll find something worth talking about tomorrow.

No comments: